I exchanged 2200 platinum points for these goods at My Nintendo Store. These are how I earned the points. -1.Log in to My Nintendo once a week...30p -2.Log in to My Nintendo Store once a week...30p -3.Log in to Nintendo e-shop using 3DS or WiiU once a week...30p
Today, I found a very cool piece of music. It is Venom. My favorite part is guitar arpeggio!! It will be first found at 0:20〜0:24. Here is the link: https://youtu.be/oRJBwaZ59fQ
I will introduce these games to you. First one is OPUS : THE DAY WE FOUND EARTH. This is a space search game which the small robot travels in the space to seek forgotten mythical hometown Earth. Next one is OPUS : ROCKET of WHISPERS. This is a search game which the two people think of the space walking on the star in the apocalyptic world.
I will introduce Peter Bence to you. There are some great pianists around the world. For example, Nobuyuki Tsuji, Lang Lang, marasy, and so on. Then the greatest pianist I think is Peter Bence! He is from Hungary. First I watched this movie on Youtube a few years ago. Here is the link (The performer is a great pianist too.) : https://youtu.be/LGvp5F9c17U Then I searched the arranger and that was him. Here is the link to his channel : https://youtube.com/c/BencepeterOfficial Especially my faves are BAD, Don’t Stop Me Now, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Black Or White. You should listen to his performance!
Hello, I'm Keimei Ko(B204285).
返信削除Could you tell me how you got these goods?
I'm a fan of Nintendo too.
Thanks for your comment!
削除I exchanged 2200 platinum points for these goods at My Nintendo Store.
These are how I earned the points.
-1.Log in to My Nintendo once a week...30p
-2.Log in to My Nintendo Store once a week...30p
-3.Log in to Nintendo e-shop using 3DS or WiiU once a week...30p
Hi Tokunaga-san...
返信削除This is a nice start to your blog. I like it!
In this blog, you can tell us a lot about Nintendo and other things that you like!
If you write a few times per week in this blog, and make comments on other students blogs, your English writing ability will improve!
Have fun!