Who is Joe Inoue?

     When I was 16 years old, my brother showed me a Youtube video. In the video, Joe Inoue was solving the Center Test(The subject was English.).
     Let me introduce Joe Inoue.
     He looks Japanese, but his hometown is Los Angeles. His parents are Japanese.
     He is multilingual. He can speak English, Japanese, Portuguese, Pekingese, Spanish, and he is learning other languages.
     He is a musician. His music was used in Naruto’s opening and Gintama’s opening.(Naruto and Gintama are animes.)
     Moreover, he is a traveler and Youtuber. His talking is interesting.

Here is the link to his Youtube Channel(Japan): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSHzI-t58X8STwqjfSzp47w

コメント

  1. Yes! I know him. He makes very helpful videos to learn English and American culture!

    This title made the opening music of his channel played in my head!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

TO THE MOON

Feather